Shoe Size Chart
We are not responsible for the accuracy of this table. Note that manufacturers vary on sizing as well. Differences from the values on this page by either plus or minus a size or half-size are not uncommon. Compare the surrounding values in tables you find online and determine if they make logical sense, before ordering.
Using the Shoe Size Converters
To use these Shoe Size converters, first find the row that represents the region of the world which you want to convert the size from. Let's call this the "FROM" row. Look across the "FROM" row to the size closest in value to the one you want to convert from. Now, in the same converter table, find the row with the sizes of the region that you want to convert to. Let's call this the "TO" row. Finally, by looking straight up and down in the column, that is the same column that has the size you identified in the "FROM" row, find the same column in the "TO" row. The size in this column in the "TO" row is the converted size.
For example, if you are an adult Japanese man, and know your size to be 26, and want to know your U.S. shoe size, then you would look in the adult table at the row labeled "Japan Men". Find the column with a "26". Now look at the row for "U.S & Canada" and look across until you are in the same column as the "Japan Men 26". You should see a "8" as your U.S. shoe size.
|U.S. & Canada||M||3½||4||4½||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||10½||11½||12½||14||U.S. & Canada||M|
|W||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||9½||10||10.5||12||13||14||15.5||U.S. & Canada||W|
|Russia & Ukraine *||W||33½||34||35||36||37||38||39||Russia & Ukraine||W|
- Right-handed, Left-Footed For most people, the larger foot is the opposite from the hand they write with. Try on shoes starting with your larger foot.
- American Women's shoe sizes are the same as American Men's shoe sizes plus 1½.
- Canadian shoe sizes are equivalent (identical) to American shoe sizes for both Adult and Children's, Men and Women.
- Mexican shoe sizes plus 1½ are the same as American Men's shoe sizes.
- British shoe sizes plus 1 are the same as American Men's shoe sizes. However, there are other tables using a formula of British size plus 1½. Check with the manufacturer.
- Japanese shoes sizes are American Men's shoes sizes plus 18. (Some companies say add 19.)
- Europe uses a system that came from the French called Paris Points (aka Parisien Prick). One Paris Point equals two-thirds of a centimeter. The system starts at zero centimeters and increases. There are no half sizes. American size 0 is the same as 15 Paris Points.
- 1 Centimeter (Centimetre) is 10 Millimeters (Millimetres).
- 1 Inch is 2.54 Centimeters (Centimetres).